Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Haley is registered!

So this morning I went and registered my daughter for kindergarten ... KINDERGARTEN.... How is my baby going to KINDERGARTEN already? Strange as it might sound... I am excited for her... I did not get emotional or cry (which wouldn't be out of the ordinary being that I am pregnant). I know she will love it. She already loves doing school with me at home and at pre-school so I know she will enjoy kindergarten.

These pictures are old :) the top one is Haley as a flower girl in Scott and Jenny's wedding. The bottom is Haley and Hunter posing for the Flipside camera at the Christmas eve service.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what is sooo weird? I remember when you found out that you were pregnant and I wasn't dating or close to marriage and definitely not close having kids and I remember thinking how your life is set. Like, you know what's going to happen five years from now... you'll be taking Haley to kindergarten. It's weird that it's actually here. It doesn't seem like that was all that long ago. Time flies!!!

The Cavanaugh's said...

Haley looks precious with the flowers in her hair! I know what you mean about Kindergaten...Kelan starts this year too! I'm excited for him too. I know he'll love it. It is odd how fast time can go though. Before we know it, they'll be graduating high school!

psmith said...

Wait a minute!!! Weren't YOU just in kindergarten???? Yeah, I remember signing YOU up...just last...uh, week! GOSH...I feel old!
oh by the way....Haley WILL love kindergarten...and those kids are too cute!

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

Nate and I were playing at the park Monday when Hay-Hay's class came out to play. She seemed like such a big girl playing with her friends! Her friend wanted to see my belly!

The Corbett's said...

Wow! Where does the time go????? Haley is going to do great in school!!!!!! She is so smart and the coolest kid in town, I can't believe my lucky charm is going to be 5!!!