Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Two birthdays, Hanukkah, a Wedding ... and Happy New Year

We have had a list of activities this month. I haven't been very good at staying on top of my blog and updating it for those of you who look at it often. I have a TON of stories to fit EACH of these activities, but really, no time to write them down :). So... if you see me and wanna know more, just ask :) otherwise, here are some cute pictures of our eventful month:

Our Christmas tree :)
Hanukkah with Jenna and her family.
Happy 29th Birthday Mom!
A day trip to Santa Monica with friends - Carrie and Melissa.
Not a good one of the kids ..... Christmas!!!
Haley getting her nails done. Reminder to all moms out there of four year old girls... When you leave your four year old to have your hands dried, the nail painter lady will ask her if she wants flowers and all the other added expenses, your four year old most likely will say yes :) and then your 5 dollar paint job will end up being 15 dollars :)
My Brother, Scott, and Jenny get married ... December 29th
This is a dark picture, but it is the only one that I could get downloaded for the blog... sorry :)New Years Eve - we went to Jim's grandma's (Ruth) house for dinner.
New Years day, we went down to visit friends, Kelly and Sam in their new home!

2 comments:

Megan said...

What a busy month!!! The nail story is so funny, I totally believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You all had a b-u-s-y month (or 2). I know you had a good time, but must be exhausted. Take it easy for a little while. :) Yeah, right! :)

Helen