Monday, January 22, 2007

So we told the kids...

We sat down with the kids this weekend and told them that we were going to have another baby. Immediately Haley came up with baby names for a girl of course... Rainbow, Flower, Angel, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella. I said, "Those are very creative names Haley, but what if we have a boy? God may give us a boy. Can you think of any boy names?" Then she looks up at me with her big brown eyes, sighs, then says, "We can name him H."

Hunter really doesn't know what is going on. He knows I am having a baby... but other than that, he doesn't care :) The only name Haley could get out of him was Chair.

6 comments:

Megan said...

That's a funny story!

Carrie said...

"H" gets 100% of my vote. You could name him H.J. Who says initials have to stand for something? On the girl front, I don't know how you could feel good about Hannah when Rainbow is in the running!

Anonymous said...

here are a few H names to ponder

Girls: Hermione (Her My O NEE)
Harleigh
Holly
Hope
Hennessey

Boys: Harris
Harley
Hugh
Hobie
Hayden

The Williams Family said...

Wow, congratulations on Baby Cinderella / Chair! What a FUN blessing it is to have 3 little ones ... ENJOY!!!!! Love, Jenni & family

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

Yeah, Hunt-man is right, I change my vote to Chair.

Rachel said...

Hi Stef and fam. I'm so glad I found your blog (with Erin's help). Congrats on the new little one.

Both my girls (will) have names that start with "A" and we debated not using the name we loved for the one I am carrying because it also started with an "A" If we have three, it most likely will not be an "A" name and I don't think that child will grow up with a stigma as some people will tell you. I know you'll pick the perfect name for your little blessing!!!

Rachel Heldt (Keyes)
http://www.coheldts.blogspot.com/