Friday, January 26, 2007

According to the Chinesse...

Have you heard of the Chinesse calendar? A friend of mine at the Flipside heard I was pregnant and asked if I had checked this calendar out.... I told her I didn't believe in that silliness... she laughed and said that for her and her group of friends it was accurate for every kid they had. So curiosity got to me and I went on line to check it out. Sure enough for both Haley and Hunter it was right on. I, then, asked my friend Kelly if it worked for her, and it was right.... I have since asked a few more friends and it was right for them too! So I'm not saying I totally believe this silliness, but when you find a lot of people who claim it was right on, well....

So go to this link and tell me please, was it right on for you too?
Calendar Chinesse Pregnancy

14 comments:

Kyle, Deanne, Lauren, Gracie, Isabel, and Sophia said...

It was only 50% right for me.

Beckie said...

It was 66% Correct for my mother in law.

And for the 3 out of 4 kids from my mom that I can do on that calendar it was 100% accurate. ;) (My mom was 17 with my first sister) ;) Well have a good day!

Beckie

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

Looks like the Chinese were right for me - I was 2 for 2!

Kyle, Deanne, Lauren, Gracie, Isabel, and Sophia said...

I forgot to mention boy-girl twins like Megan make it not reliable.

Wis said...

Interesting but odds are 50/50 after all. It was not accurate for my sis and as for me, well, we may never know:)

Sorry to hear about your Aunt, Stef. We'll continue to pray for your family.

The Houghton's said...

Only 1 out of 2 correct. It was wrong for Kaylee.

The Houghton's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

It was 50 percent, assuming that the baby I am carrying is still a girl, which two ultrasounds have concluded.

Carrie said...

50%. It said Wyatt would be a girl...funny! What does it say for this one for you?

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt too.

Anonymous said...

It was 100% right for me... also assuming that ultrasounds are correct and I really am having another boy

Anonymous said...

100% right for me. Very interesting!

Helen

Anonymous said...

i am chinese, but i never heard of this calendar....

stefanie

psmith said...

Right for both you and Scott!
What's up with those Chinese? How'd they get so smart? heehee

The Corbett's said...

It is right for Luke if he comes out a boy but it was wrong for Jake. Jake should have been a girl per the calander. Maybe that is why he likes womens shoes sooooo much :)