Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Where is it the hottest?



Ok... I have lived in Southern California now for all my life and it seems to me that our summers are getting hotter and hotter. Is this me? Am I just a big ol' wimp? Jim's older brother Chris and his family (Wife- Chenoa, their kids- Adam, Maizie, Caleb, Shelby) live in Tennessee. We thought about going and visiting them, but I can't imagine going out during the summer... Could it actually be hotter than out here? Or is it the bugs that people say you shouldn't go visit the mid to east coast in the summer? (I REALLY LOATHE bugs!) Honestly I have never been out there... any time of year. I don't mind California in the summer with a pool or water close by... Or of course air conditioning.

Both of these pictures are taken at my parents house - Father's day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stef,

I think it's the humidity that makes it so miserable in the eastern & midwestern states. Take it from one who's lived in both places and I'll take Southern California's weather anytime. :)

The kids are so cute!! You just can't find 'em much cuter than those two. :)

Love,
Helen

Jessica said...

Stef! So cool that you have a blog too! Now we can all start the Flipside Mom blog revolution = )
You can check out ours at www.whitesandbaby.com