Saturday, July 29, 2006

High School Friends Get-Together





Well... I just got back from Jim and My high school friends get together. Included are the pictures of me andthe girls (look at blog: "I married my high school boyfriend" for a picture of us girls 9 years ago.) Also included is Jim and Erin, Hunter and Caden (Erin's son) and Dave, Debbie, Aimee, and Adam (Dave was our youth pastor). For more pictures... visit the Houghton's blog... Mindi got a lot of really good ones... I got some, but if they were taken long ways, they are coming out crooked on the blog... oops.

After reading Mindi's blog on this same event, she helped me remember a lot of good memories... I, too, want to stay better connected with old friends.... even just threw email, or threw blogs... or some way... just to know what is going on with everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a fast uploader Stef!
I look horrible compared to 10 years ago. Hope everone knows I'm pregnant!
-mindi

Anonymous said...

Wow...you are fast! You're right...Dave and Debbie look the same...can't believe the kids!
That Hunter is still the cutest boy there!
It was good to see all the girls!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, I took a look at the pic of us girls 9 years ago! I am glad I was not the pregnant one this time. JK! Mindi. You all have grown up into beautiful young women-I enjoyed sharing old stories too.
Deb

Jessica said...

Wow! That is so wonderful that you guys have been friends for so long!My high school friends and I had a Christmas party one year and there were 11 kids! If we held it again that number would now be 15. And there are only 6 of us, only one girl does not have any little ones! I left the same comment with Mindi, but that's okay, right? = )

Stef said...

Yes you can leave the same message! :)