Friday, July 21, 2006

I married my high school boyfriend!

Can you believe it has been ten years since I walked down Chaffey College's football field to get my high school diploma? Yes, my ten year reunion is this year. I am a graduate of Alta Loma High School (class of 1996). I went to Alta Loma for my Junior and Senior years of High School. For my first two years I was a cougar over at RCHS. Here is a picture of me with my senior prom date... and then us ten years later at his grandma's apartment for mother's day. We haven't changed a bit have we? :) (the answer is, "no... you haven't at all!") :)

The other picture is of some really good friends of mine from high school ... It is 9 years old... I believe it was take in 1997 when my friend Kim was getting married. We were celebrating with her. In a few weeks we are having a get-together with old friends from our high school youth group. It will be fun to catch up and see where everyone is in life. I am more excited about this than my own high school reunion. I will write more and show pictures of that once the party has actually taken place :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right we haven't changed too much at all. FUN FUN!

Anonymous said...

If you haven't changed...that means I haven't changed! So...you look as young as ever! heehee
Love, Mom

Stef said...

Lookign at the pictures I choose to put in there... I do look tanner now... :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Pam, you haven't changed a bit. :) However, Jimmy looks really different. I guess I have to admit that he's grown up now. How's a mother to do that??? :)

Love,
Helen