Monday, September 28, 2009

Haley's 7th birthday party - Glitter Glam style

Every year at our home church, back in Cali, there was an event called, Glitter Glam.  This is where girls came and got all decked out... hair, make up, nails, and a TON more of just girlie girl fun.  Well, Haley wanted a Glitter Glam style birthday party.  (Jane I thought of you the entire time).  

I had Jenny and my friend Cyndi come and be the hair stylists ... :)  
The girls got jewelry - necklaces and bracelets
They got to play games and draw pictures...

Haley didnt want to do nails because she said it would just take too long :)  
When the girls drew pictures, they drew them for haley!  The above picture is Brennan (Cyndi's 4 year old son) he drew Haley a very special T-Rex... :)  I am glad Cyndi told me, because I thought he drew Haley with pigtails and a tail :).... IT was very sweet.... 
Haley had about 8 or 9 girls here!  All from her school!
I made MORE cupcakes... 

this was a game haley wanted at the last minute... pin the tail on the pig :).... She drew it up and made it all... It was very cute.
Then we played pass the bear... :)  
Over all, i think the party was a hit!

No comments: