Monday, September 28, 2009

Family time with steve

My uncle steve came out right before Haley's 7th birthday so we had a little family dinner.
Hunter is very sweet... he KNEW she wanted this polly pocket toy and had wanted to get it for her for her birthday... He wouldnt settle for any other gift... he really wanted to get her THIS gift.... when we bought it... he had to hide it in his room... it was the cutest thing!  She LOVED IT
My grandma and pa sent her a big ol box of goodies and in it was this cabbage patch baby, who she named Sarah.  She LOVES it!  
Both Jim and My parents send packages for the kids for their birthdays... The kids love it when they arrive... They feel so special to get such a big piece of mail :)  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell Haley happy birthday - if she remembers me. :) I totally thought of her this weekend. I'm glad she had a good time and I'm really happy for your family in your new home. Love ya!