Monday, January 14, 2008

Haley's first sleep over... and Hunter's interesting sleeping ways!

This Saturday Haley had her first friend spend the night... Isabel! All three, Hunter included... played so well!!! Right before bed, I had to hand out my children's meds... and Isabel must have felt left out because she begins to tell me she takes meds before bed... she then proceeds to fake cough... so I whipped out smarties (the candy) and gave her two "medicines".... right after she smiles big and tells me, "thanks... I feel so much better" Kids are cute!
Last night... this is what I found when I went to check in on Hunter before I went to bed... This is typical too! This is how he sleeps!!!

3 comments:

psmith said...

I can't stop laughing over Hunter and his funny sleeping pattern! What a funny, cute boy he is!
Haley and Isabelle are too cute too!

Erin said...

Hunter is a crack up! Maybe he knew you were going to come in in the middle of the night and use some flash photography. :) Caden likes to curl up on his pillow like he's a little puppy! Weird boys!

Anonymous said...

It's so funny to see Hunter sleeping like that. His feet look just like Jimmy's did at that age. So adorable!!

Helen