Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy Halloween

Trick or Treating at Gramma and Grandbud's house!
Hunter wanted to be a duck :) Haley wanted to wear this pretty dress and made up her own outfit and called herself Princess Lucy. :) Jonah wanted to be comfortable so he wore this very fancy Carter's sleeper :).
We went to LBF! There were a ton of activities for the kids. They got to play carnival games, visit a petting zoo :), and HOLD reptiles.
Haley is holding a snake!!!! Screams at flies but a snake she is cool with!
And yes, that is me holding a tarantula! Hunter and I are holding the biggest spider!!! (I am not a spider expert so there may be a bigger spider in the world but to me, this was HUGE!!!!) Holding this spider felt more like holding a hamster. It didn't feel like a spider!!! PLUS when I first saw it, it was in the mans hands that owned it so it felt more like someones pet. He was hairy and pet like!
We had fun!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm blown away at the spider you were holding. :)

I love the picture of H & H at our front door. They are the cutest!!!!

Helen

Erin said...

I love it that you call Jimmy's dad Grandbud! That's funny!

leigh ann said...

You are braver than me...I'd scream too!!! Those are nasty little things...LOL.

leigh ann said...

The kids looked so cute!!! Jonah is such a little man, adorable. :) I hope you guys had a really good time trick or treating!!! :)

Michelle said...

Aw! The kids were so cute! I love the duck. That's funny. I'm not a big bug fan but it would be cool to say I held a tarantula! It sounds like you all had fun! <3M