Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mom's Thanksgiving Pictures :)

I tried to recreate the picture Meg took right after Jonah was born... it was a little harder without help :).
Great Grandma Smith holding her youngest great grandchild!
We had a Thanksgiving lunch because my parents and grandparents were leaving to camp in Malibu that evening... so our family of five went to Red Hill Park with the Auzzie family of five to play ball :)
You will have to hear my mom or dad share their Malibu story... They had to evacuate the RV park due to the fire.
Hunter had a hard time sharing the "soccer" ball :) When Haley kicked the ball to him, he jumped on top of it.
It was really cold! Aunt Shellie, me and the little kids watched the big kids "play" softball....

1 comment:

himawarigurl said...

stef,
I think about you and your family this thanksgiving day! again;)
Its been 2 years since I was with you guys! Crazy huh?