Monday, October 01, 2007

FOR SALE... 1984 Suburban

Jim and I need to sell our Suburban and our travel trailer (pictures still to come). Our Trailer is 25 ft with a 5 foot pullout. It is a 2004 Frontier by KZ. It has a kid room in it, with two bunk beds (sleeps four). The five foot pop out is a queen bed. Both the sofa and table make into a bed as well. There is a full bathroom and kitchen. The stove has been used once :). The trailer is in good condition, we haven't used it much.
We are asking $13600.
Our Suburban was my grandparents. It has 134ooo miles. My grandpa had the engine completely re-done and got a new paint job. He took GREAT care of this car! Inside is in great condition (for its age). We have had it for a year and Jim used it mostly to drive 7 miles to work everyday. It has a 7.4 liter engine. (I don't know what that means).
We are asking $3500 OBO.

7 comments:

The Houghton's said...

You should put a picture of your trailer on this too!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

You should have waved in the last picture! Hahaha! Do you guys see her??? LOL! <3M

Stef said...

I wasnt sure what you were saying Michelle, but I went back and saw it... my reflection... cool... I should have waved!

Anonymous said...

does it have cargo doors? Does it have a 3rd row? do have more pic's from the inside?

Thanks, ram

Unknown said...

Can you please let me know if the Sub is still up for sale?

Stef said...

yes it has sold... sorry :)