Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hay Hay Turns FIVE

Yesterday was Haley's fifth birthday!!! She went on a date with her dad last night. She was so cute... she came out with two dresses, held them up and asked me, "Mom, which dress should I wear on my date with daddy?" She was so excited. He took her to get ice cream. They were on their way to get their ice cream when they got stopped by someone who works for Picture People. The person asked Jimmy if they could take Haley's picture for free and they would give her a free portrait. Of course Jim said yes, he knew if he passed up this opportunity I would beat him up :). They took 38 pictures of her. Jim let her pick which one she wanted... This is the picture she picked.

I can't believe she is five... I watched her in her classroom yesterday after they sung happy birthday to her. She is so well behaved! She is so quiet and reserved... she gets that from her mom :)

4 comments:

Max the Dog said...

That is SUCH a sweet story of her big day! Let's get the girls together soon... what about next Wednesday? ~LISA

psmith said...

I LOVE this picture!!!! Good job Haley! You picked the a perfect one! Course any photo of my grandbabies will be the best by me!!!

Megan said...

Haley . . . what a cutie!

Michelle said...

Very adorable! She's looking so much older. The picture is great! Good choice Haley girl. <3M