Thursday, July 19, 2007

WWF aka VBS week!

WWF (Wacky Week of Fun) aka VBS started on Monday! The kids are having a blast. It is from 930 - 130 Monday- Friday!

This is Hunter's first year! He has a lot of fun, but he does get worn out and tired. He takes a good nap for me when we get home! His team is the Teal (which looks blue to me) tadpoles. There are 30 kids on average in Hunter's class alone! Jessica... you need a medal for taking on these kids for the whole week!

Haley is on the Purple Lobsters. This is her second year at VBS. She is REALLY having the most fun out of the two of them! She gets home and talks about it constantly!!!


For the water games on Wednesday, Hunter and Haley were complete opposites! When the leaders went to squirt the kids with water (which probably wasn't the greatest of ideas) most of the kids ran away screaming... Haley cried... Hunter got right to the front as if to say, "bring it on"

There are over 200 hundred kids at WWF this year! Last year I was in charge of the food... mostly there was 150 kids... i think our top day last year was 200.. but this year we started the week off with 216!

Today I went to visit Jenn, a friend of mine who just had a baby a week ago. She has a son Hunter's age and so does Jane. The three boys have a lot of fun playing together. I have a cute picture of the three boys, Hunter, Jake and Nate right after Nate was born. (If I knew how to scan I would scan the photo). Jane just had her second son, Zach and Jenn just had Luke... all we are waiting for now is for my second son, Jonah.

Jenn is moving in August and I wanted to get a picture of Zach, Luke and Jonah.. so I took one, Jonah still in belly :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hunter is an adorable tadpole and thank you for the moral support!

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

Man those are some good looking kids!

Kyle, Deanne, Lauren, Gracie, Isabel, and Sophia said...

I love that picture of Haley and Gracie in their bathing suits. It is so sweet. I also laughed that Hunter was coloring with his crayon turned upside down. Just like a boy!

P.S. In 2 weeks Hunter's class will be learning about Jonah. First WWF and now church, you definitly picked the right name!

Jessica said...

whitesandbaby@gmail.com