Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hunter's 3 year old photos

Ok, so it took me a month and a half to get my son's three year old photo's done. I decided to take them myself... one, to save money :) and two because Megan (my photo friend) gave me some great tips and even took some! He is so active :) that I really needed to follow him around and get a shot when he was ready and not settle for a fake smile.


Nate and Hunt man. Good buddies!
I love this picture... I know he isn't smiling, but he is a doll! If I knew how to scan a picture out of a scrapbook of me at that age, you would see that I would make the same faces.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Cute, cute. He does look a lot like you. Weird how that happens, huh? Even weirder... Jacob looks a lot like Bridget! How does that happen?!?! I guess we came from the same gene pool, huh? :) I need some of those tips from Megan. You did a really good job!

Megan said...

Adorable!!!! I guess film is still a great medium huh? Good job Stef! :)

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS!!! Hunter is looking so old. I hope we can see you guys soon.
Leah, Dan, and Gabe

Bill said...

You ever wonder if Jonah is going to look more like Hunter or Haley? If Hunter ends up being brainwashed to be a Red Sox fan, don't worry, we can work on Jonah!

Also, you have been tagged with a meme. Please read all about it at my blog:

http://blassitersblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey! My first blog comment! Hunter is precious in this photo. He looks like a kid with the world on his shoulders. It makes you wonder...what is he thinking??
:) Michelle