Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It has been awhile...

We have had father's day.... A BBQ at our house! How many guys does it take to BBQ?
Helen's 63rd b-day! We went to Steer n Stein.
Hunter art. I went to Georgia for five days (I had a blast!) anyways... before I went Hunter and Haley drew me pictures to remember them by... Hunter is just learning how to draw people... i think it is awesome! The blue above my eyes in the picture - thats my mouth... he told me he wanted my mouth on the top of my head. Haley's turned out precious, just the picture of it didn't turn out.
I have been struggling with heartburn like you wouldn't believe. I wake up in the morning with it... explain that? I have lost weight... 4 lbs in two weeks. My doctor put my on a diet :) pretty much everything they told me not to eat, that's what I live on... so I am learning to eat new things :) Jim took me to dinner after my doctors appointment. We had a blast with the kids... which is actually rare for going out to eat.
My Australian relatives come home for good in little over a week. July 20th! How exciting!! We did really good on our yard sale we had for them! Praise God!

4 comments:

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

Mmmm looks like Chili's.
I want my baby back, baby back, baby back...

Erin said...

That last picture of Haley is so cute! Sorry about the diet. Diets suck!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture of Haley. : )....and you too of course.

Jenny

Stef said...

I think she looks like her daddy in that picture...