Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My 8 year Return




Jim decided to take a day off from work to go to Magic Mountain with Me, Jenna and his brother Len. I have not been there in over 8 years! WOW... it really has changed. Not only have there been MANY rides added to the park, the park has also gone a bit down hill in the appearance. Liter everywhere, line cutters, interesting people... nothing like our beloved Disneyland :). Jenna, who isn't a huge rollercoaster fan, was a great sport and went on quite a few rides!

The middle picture is sideways :) oops... but it is of the Riddlers Revenge. Very fun!!! Our favorite ride (If I can talk for all of us) was Goliath which went 85mph. It has a drop in the beginning that makes you feel that you have lost your stomach FOREVER! It is SOOO long! GREAT FUN!!!

(Thanks mom for watching the kids so Jim and I could go play)

7 comments:

Stef said...

Jenna... I think that is a great picture of you and Len. The guy behind you guys is pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

My favorite ride was Dejavu
-Jimmy

Kim said...

Yeah, I haven't been to Magic Mountain since that "Senior Ditch Day" we had 10 years ago! :) Glad you had a good time

Anonymous said...

The last (and only) time I was there was when Jimmy was 4 or 5 years old. :) It looks like you all had a great time. Glad you got to go before they tear it down.

Love,
Helen

Anonymous said...

Dan has done one post on our blog and plans to do another soon. I think you should make Jimmy post since I see he has commented.
Are they really tearing MM down? Leah

Anonymous said...

My pleasure! The kids were great!
Nana

Anonymous said...

Leah,

I actually did not comment. That was Stef commenting for me. But it looks like I have commented now huh?

Jimmy