Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hanging with Friends





Today we took a trip to Riverside to meet up with Jessica and her kids, friends of ours from The Flipside. Jane and her son, Nate, drove with us. Nate is 6 months younger than Hunter. We went to the Riverside Museum (I think that is what it was called) and the kids got to run around outside the Mission Inn while we ate lunch and just enjoyed each others company. It was a nice break from being cooped up inside! The kids loved to just get out and RUN! Or in Hunter's case, get out and Jump.

In the picture where they are by the water... Haley and Hunter were holding hands. They love each other ... it is really sweet.

The group picture is suppose to be of the kids, but my children (mostly Huntman) were not being very cooperative, so I got to smile and be in the kiddy picture.... aren't I a kid anyways...

The next picture is of Jane, Jessica and Me.... the mommies!

And finally, the ride home. Nate and Hunt feel asleep. Cute kids huh?

It is so much fun to be staying home with my kids now and being able to go out with them during the weekday.

Thanks Jessica for inviting us down!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Whoa! Your fast! Glad you guys could come out. Next stop, tattoo shop...he he he

Stef said...

I love to blog... so I tend to get really excited about adding a new entry to it!

psmith said...

Tattoo shop!!!??? Just kidding!
Looks like you had a fun day!
Those kids are too cute!

Stef said...

I am going to get a tattoo of a heart with your name on it mom, right on my shoulder! :)