Thursday, July 30, 2009

Update - as of July 30

Hey there friends and family... who ever reads this blog...

It has been a while since I last updated folks about things going on with us so this will be a boring long, no, picture, post... :)  so if you dont wanna read.. no worries :)

Jim is still doing Title Insurance out of our home... He works a LOT.  It is nice to have him home even if he is working.  

Hunter and Haley start school August 10.  Haley will be in first grade and Hunter in Kindergarten.  He is a little apprehensive.  He has told me many times that he misses Mrs. Jones and wants her to move here and be his kindergarten teacher.  (She was his preschool teacher from Cal).  He also talks all the time about his friend Nate :).  He told my mom when she was out here last that when she comes next time to bring Nate... When my mom told him that his mom would be sad if Nate left her, he said, "Well, she can come too... they can live with us!"  

Haley and Hunter are now sharing a room... (Haley and Jonah were last I blogged).  Jonah is having sleeping issues... well, more like going to bed issues... once he is asleep he is good to go, he just needs to have a good cry before hand and that tends to get in the way of Haley's needed sleep.  With school coming... we made some changes... Joe has his own room.  Haley and Hunter sleep in the same room yet have their own rooms down stairs with all their things.  Our house is a 5 bed room home, but two of the rooms are in the basement and I dont want my little children that far from me... 

We are looking for a new church.  We have been attending Corner-Stone Baptist Church in Jefferson and have really been blessed by the church.  However, it is kinda far from the community we live in.  After a lot of prayer, we feel we need to find a church closer to where we live. 

Jonah and Haley's birthdays are coming up... FUN!  It will be different (like Hunter's was) not having our family and Flipside family around to celebrate with us... 

My parents came out to visit us in July.  We celebrated my dad's 60th birthday!!!  It was a nice visit!  I started to do a post with pictures and all from their visit during a lightening storm and lost internet connection right at the end and it didnt save... so I am a little bitter and will post those pictures later :). 

That's it for now... :)  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,
I just caught up on all of you posts - it sounds like you guys are doing really well! It also looks like a lot of fun!!! I miss you, but I am happy to hear how well everything seems to be working out for you.
Love and miss you lots,
Jenna