Thursday, July 23, 2009

Indy baby!!!

July 8 - 11 Jim and I packed up the kids and headed north to Indianapolis to visit our good friends the Lassiter's.  They were out visiting Carrie's parents who live in Indy.  They drove all the way from Cali so the least we could do it drive 9 hours to visit them :).   When we pulled up... we were greeted by fireworks... and a small lawn fire :). 
The kids hung out like a day hadnt passed.  This is Hunter out in the back yard swinging!
Their boys... Wes and Wyatt 
We wen to the Zoo!  It rained... but it was warm and we made the best of it...
Wes and Hunt
All of us (minus Bill) at the Dolphin show.  It was fun hanging out together!  
While we were up there... I took a side trip to go visit my friend, Kim, who lives 9 miles from Carrie's parents.  Kim and I were teaching partners in California!  

JIm and Joe in the back yard
We shared so great laughs... It was hard to say good bye... especially when you arent quite sure the next time you will see them will be.  None-the-less I will never pass up a chance to see a good friend!


I love this picture of Haley and Wes... they look SOOOO grown up!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

We had SO much fun! Thanks for making the drive to come see us! Great memories

Nicole Leonard said...

Is Kim's last name ElRite? I think she was my teacher in 6th grade... Small world! LOL!

Anonymous said...

wow!!!
you saw kim! what fun!!!
and Haley's hair is sooo cute!!!
love and miss you!
Jenna