Sunday, June 21, 2009

Blessing each other...

When we moved here to Georgia, my Uncle Rodger blessed us with a set of leather couches for our basement.  They are very nice... but we never used them.  WE never really come in our basement to hangout.  Well, a friend of mine really liked the couches and wanted them for her living room.  So we did a trade :)  She gave us these three things for our couches... Which I feel very happy with.  She is now blessed with two very nice couches and we have items that will be used instead of collecting dust in our basement.  

Above is a solid wood rocking chair.  Something very common here.  People have these rocking chairs out on their front porch, or screened in rooms... 
Jonah got his cool buggy thing that he loves and I am looking forward to  using this when we go fishing or to the park... 
And the main thing I am thrilled with is this over sized arm chair and ottoman.  YAY!  Fun.  It fits upstairs next to all our other chairs :).  
Thank you Crystal and Jamey!  We are very happy with our trade.  Hope you enjoy your couches.

4 comments:

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

I have to know... what's with the headboard on the wall?

Stef said...

You dont like that head board :) it is my grnadma smiths.. we are eventually going to put the head board on our own bed. It is resting in a vacant room we have here... thats all.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane,


Ummm, I have to agree, the headboard on the wall looks a little out of place.

Helen said...

I love the chair and ottoman! Right up my alley!! Great for reading books, huh? Or watching a movie, or snuggling, or.... : )