Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Updates....

This is my new due! It does lighten every time I wash it :). It is crazy. I don't recognize myself. I scared Haley the next morning waking her up for school.
What happened: Washing my hair after Jenny dying it, my hair turned purple. I decided to call a gal I know from mops (Robin) and ask her what home remedy I could do, or if I was doomed to be a purple people eater for Christmas. She told me to come in and that her and Gina would take care of me... and they did. I felt so blessed by them! I didn't bring a camera to the saloon, Gina took a picture with her camera and when I get a copy of it I will add it to my blog :)... Thanks Robin and Gina!!! From now on, I don't mess with my own hair! I will spend the money on it, it is worth it :).
Hanukkah with the Jones and Vandegrift's at Len and Jenna's. Jenna made a FABULOUS meal!!!
My three kiddos... I love them :).

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, what a change. I usually just radically change my hair length every two years, but maybe I'll have to experiment with the color too.

I think it looks nice dark. It's great winter hair anyway.

The Houghton's said...

Stef...
That picture is soo cute of the kiddos. I can nevr get Katylee to sit still long enough for a picture.

-Min

Anonymous said...

I like the hair. Mae is always doing that going from one color to another. It scares me but I think it looks great on you.
Leah

Erin said...

i really like your hair this color. It looks really nice. Also, (I know this totally sounds like a teacher but...) you realize your wrote that you went to Robin's saloon, instead of her salon. I imagined you walking in those rickety double door swinging things wearing boots with one hand on your gun, ready to draw. It made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

That pic of the three kids is adorable!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Stef, I LOVE it! Beauuuuutiful!

Michelle said...

The picture of the kids is CUTE! It's amazing that they are all smiling, eyes open and looking at the camera! LOL! Perfect shot! <3M

psmith said...

I recognize those adorable 3 cuties...Hay, Hunt and jonah...but who the heck is that girl with such DARK hair??? heehee...I'd love ya bald oh daughter of mine!