Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to me :)

Friends of mine treated me to Mongolian BBQ for my birthday! We had a lot of fun without kiddos. We all love our kids, but sometimes it is just nice to go without the distraction.

THREE PREGGOS!!! Funny thing is our boys are all about the same age, and now we are all pregnant with boys again!
I am due August 30, Jenn is due July 11 (?) and Jane can be any day... she is 38 weeks!!! Jane is showing us in this picture how to build our meal nice and tall!
Friends Mindi and Carrie
Megan and I with her daughter Madi. (Madi was the only kid to crash the lunch... we didn't mind at all. How could you... she is a cutie!)

5 comments:

The Corbett's said...

That is sooo funny that we are all having boys again!!! Lunch was fun :)

Anonymous said...

Jane looks like she's about to explode. She has got to have some major back aches.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Leah

Beckie said...

Happy Birthday Stef! And where is that Mongolian BBQ? :)

Beckie

psmith said...

I'm so glad I "birthed" you! And ...I'm so glad it was long enough ago that I can finally forget the PAIN! (heehee)
You'll always be my special girl!

mama