Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Scott turns 22 :) because that would make me 24 :)

Early January, My good friend Kim came out from Indiana. Jen, Kim and I got together for a little catching up :). Kim was my teaching partner for four of the five years I worked in the Etiwanda School District! I miss her, but I know she is happy living closer to her family.
Scott really turned 27. :)
For his birthday he requested our family mac salad. Now it isn't like most macaroni salads that are out there. this one is made with four different onions, lemon juice, olive juice, green olives, tomatoes, and much more. It is heart burn city! But it is AWESOME. We joke that you have to be a true Smith to enjoy the salad.... I love it, Jim doesn't, Hunter spit it out before it really went into his mouth (which is funny because he'll eat anything) and my VERY picky eater, Haley, wanted seconds :).
Jim loves to play tickle monster with the kids. Wait, I should rephrase that... the kids love to play tickle monster with dad. On this one evening, Hunter wanted dad to wear his Dinosaur costume to play tickle monster. This is a picture of Jimmy banging at the door talking like cookie monster...

5 comments:

psmith said...

OK...if you get to be 24 then I get to be 34! That's called "new math"...heehee
Cute pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I want in on this thing. I guess that makes me 44. :)

Loved that tickle monster picture. Such a silly guy!

Helen

Unknown said...

You have a very sweet family. Congrats!!

And hey, just check this lovely family ecards

Rachel said...

The macaroni salad scared me at first.. I though it had grapes in it. Stef you look amazing. I hope I can find my way back to normal after my daughter is born.

Rachel said...

You know, when I am not looking in a mirror I probably picture myself around 24 or 25. It is always a surprise when I see the 28 year old version! I think that's why single guys in their thirties go for younger girls. They think they are the same age as them!

rachel