Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Love Day :) & Jenny's is 22 :) (Really)

A week ago, my mom and I gathered up all our courage and strength and went to a Mervin's Super Sale. Scary! There we found this beautiful red dress for Haley. When we saw it, we instantly thought it would be a nice, cheap, dress up dress for Haley to "play" in. I think it was a whopping 2 dollars. Anyways, Haley fell in love the moment she saw it and told me, "mommy, this is going to be my valentines day dress." Sure enough, this morning she HAD to wear it to school for the party in her pre-school class. She was the most dressed up student at school today! Jenny just turned 22! Her birthday is on the 9th. This is her with all of her sisters... old and new ones :) (I am the new one in case you didn't figure that out) :) Her sister Hayley, is hard to see, but she's there :) By the way... I took this picture so it is just lovely of me :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy V-Day Vandes!