Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hunterisms

Sentences I never thought I'd say, let alone... with a straight face..

 - Hunter, now, when we get to so-n-so's house you cant take off all your clothes
- Haley, stop stealing Hunter's imaginary ice cream, you know how upset he gets
- Hunter, please stop putting deodorant in your ear
- Hunter, please stop putting your finger in your eye ball (this is when he is trying to wake up his lazy eye)
- Now, Hunter, when you go to the bathroom at so n so's please only use the toilet.

5 comments:

Aramigan said...

that made me laugh out loud.

The Houghton's said...

What does he use other than the toilet at home?

Megan said...

Oh my, that is too funny! He is such a cutie pie. The imaginary ice-cream is the best! :)

Michelle said...

LOL! I 2nd Megan....I laughed out loud when I read that one! Ha!

Helen said...

That's so Hunter! So cute!