Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hunter turns 3!

Sunday Hunter turned 3!!!
He woke up and had presents from mom and dad :). We got him a water table with a bunch of water toys to enjoy with! (Plus clothes and all, but that wasn't the exciting gift)... Tuesday we had some of Hunter's close friends over for a pool party in our backyard!After going to all the Smarts' b-day parties with all their themes... Hunter was asked what kind of b-day he wanted... Cars.. Nemo... last year it was Baby Einstein. This year he picked the color black. He wanted a BLACK birthday. I asked him what that meant... he said, "I want black balloons"... Hunter LOVES the color black! So that is what we did this year. I am sure my neighbors thought we were having a party for someone going "over the hill"
He had black cupcakes (complements of Nana and food coloring).. The kids got pails (lots of color) Hunter's was all BLACK!
the cupcakes turned the kids faces black! It was awesome!
At the end of this entry are more black faces! Hunter got this ABC puzzle from his friend, Kaylee, and loves it so much he wanted to sleep with it last night! Seriously he cried when we had to put it up :). He gets all these toys, and my son wants the sleep with the ABC's!
He can totally put it together himself... With each new letter, he sings the ABC song...
Last night we had family come over for a party! Nana made a larger cupcake on a cake! Again, with black frosting!
Hunter wearing his croc shirt from the Auzzies! Thanks guys! He loves it!!! He has a whole story about how the one crocodile is stuck in the mud but the other one comes and saves him and takes him to his mom. He is a funny kid!

More Black Faces!!!

4 comments:

The Burnham's said...

Happy birthday Hunter! I can't believe he is already 3! miss you guys

Max the Dog said...

STEPH! Hi, it's me, Lisa... maybe you can get to my blog if i leave you a message here?! Happy B-Day, Hunt Man!! =P

Carrie said...

It was such a fun party! The boys had a great time. Hunter is an awesome kid and I can't wait to watch him as he grows up.

Rachel said...

I'm a horrible mom! I let Aubrey sleep with whatever gets her to bed. The worst have been a toy stroller, a large ball, that annoying ball popper toy, and most recently a small glass bottle of ketchup that my dad gave her! i figure if I get to sleep with my favorite thing (my hubby) she shoulf too!