Friday, November 24, 2006

Our Thanksgiving in TN



Hey y'all ! :)
We are having a blast with family out here in Tennessee! Chenoa made a fabulous dinner! The dessert (which I helped a little with) was to die for... Chenoa really knows what she is doing in the kitchen :).

Here are a few more pictures of what it is like out here. The picture of our family is right down the street from Chris and Chenoa's. Hunter kept asking uncle Chris to see cows, so Chris took us on a walk to see cows :)... after he saw the cows Hunter looks up at Chris and says, "Want horses"

Hunter has won the hearts of his Uncle and family out here :) he makes us all laugh.

I got to play with Maizie's hair :) She wasn't feeling very well :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so exciting to talk with you all last night. And from the laughter I heard in the background you were having a great time. Stef, thank you so much for posting these pictures of the family. You have made my Thanksgiving.

I'm still not sure which son I was talking to last night. :) Len? Chris? Jimmy? Or was is Chris all the time? Or Jimmy all the time? The only thing I'm sure about is when I talked to Len. :)

Love,
Helen

P.S. I love the big family picture in the kitchen. Shelby and Haley look like they adore each other. So cute.

psmith said...

What fun it looks like you are having...I feel selfish though....I want you all to come home! :) Everytime I talk to you on the phone...I want to cry alittle! :( You have really
s t r e c h e d my sharing skills! heehee

Anonymous said...

Helen & Buddy (Grandma & Grandpa),
What a great looking family, you should be very proud...could almost be 40 years ago...I sure wish we had better cameras back then...
S."UD"J.

Anonymous said...

S."UD"J.

Is this code for Spike "Uncle Dave" Jones???? Few people call Bud Buddy any more except those who actually knew him 40 years ago. :)

Helen (aunt to your kids.)